How much does a shop sign cost in Canada? The average price is between $2,500 and $4,000, however storefront sign can cost much more than that depending on the size and sign design.
At Sign Impact, we’ve been in the custom signs industry for more than 12 years, and we are specialized in storefront sign graphic design, production, installation, and maintenance signage. We’d love to display our expertise and work for you.
In this post we’ll not only answer the question “how much does a shop sign cost in Canada?,” but we’ll highlight the different factors that affect final cost of business storefront sign. Let’s get started.
How Much Does a Business Sign Cost?
Answering the question “how much does a shop sign cost in Canada?” is easy to answer, because every business is unique and what your your business needs are different from another business.
You can pay from a few hundred dollars to $10,000 depending on the size, and types of signs you want. On average, for a decent size sign that has been made from quality materials, you have to pay pay somehow around between $2,500 and $4,000.
If your budget is tight, you can find signage with low cost; however, it may not have the same effect as a large pylon or channel letter sign. For example, you can have a small, painted plywood sign as little as $300.
How Much Does a Business Sign Cost In Canada? Factors that Affect the Final Price
There are many factors that will affect on the final cost for your business sign. These include:
- The Size of Shop Sign: A larger shop sign costs more than a smaller one.
- The Types of Shop Sign You Choose: There are many different types of shop signs options are available and the type that you choose will affect final cost. For example, a Pylon sign with a digital display is going to cost more than a window decals sign with no digital display.
- The Number of Shop Signs You Need: If you would like multiple signs to strengthen your brand image, then you will have to make your advertising budget high. For example you would like to put up a storefront sign, window decals or graphics, and banners.
- The Materials Used for Signage: Higher quality higher the cost of materials but it is well worth. A quality made shop sign that has been produced with quality materials looks better and will last longer.
- The Installation Costs: Some signs are more difficult and takes longer to install will cost you more to do it.
- The Approved Design: More complex and detailed graphic designs will cost more to produce. For example, a multi-coloured sign graphics will cost more than a simple black and white sign with no images.
- The Sign Lighting: If your business needs are to have sign illuminated it will cost you more than not having illumination. However, if you wanted your sign to be seen at night, then choosing backlit option is well worth the investment.
Not Sure What Type of Business Sign Is Right for You?
If you aren’t sure what type, size, and style of sign you should get, talk to the business sign experts at signimpact. We can help you narrow down your options and help you design a sign that’s right for your business and budget.
The following is a listing of some of the more popular types of signage and what you can expect to pay for them.
Storefront Signs – Average Price: $300 – $1,500+
Most “brick and mortar” stores will have some kind of storefront sign, often in conjunction with other sorts of signage.
Storefront signs include both signs that protrude from other side of a storefront and signage (such as logos and store names) that is positioned directly on the building (lettering/signboard styles). Other sorts of storefront signage are as follows:
- Wood Board Sign (average cost $250 – $1300+)
Cutout Letters signboard (average cost $75 – $1000+)
Channel letter (average cost $200 – $1000+)
LED Illuminated Signs (average cost $2000 – $8000+)
When selecting perfect type of storefront sign for your business, you should consider your budget, location, and other forms of signage that you desire.
Pylon Signs – Average Price: $12,000+
The cost of pylon signs will vary greatly based on their size and materials utilised.
They are often one of the most expensive signage solutions since they are huge and constructed with highly robust and solid materials.
Many pylon signs are also internally illuminated, allowing you to view the information shown on the sign even at night.
Pylon signage are commonly found in shopping malls, supermarket shops, and major enterprises such as hospitals.
Awnings Storefront – Average Price: $500 – $10,000+
Awning signs not only offer a classic style to the front of your business, but they may also provide shelter from the weather for your consumers.
They are frequently seen over stores, restaurants, coffee shops, and other sorts of eateries.
Storefront Awnings are a low-cost choice, with simpler, smaller signage starting around $500.
A larger, more sophisticated sign constructed of higher-quality materials may be priced similarly to LED signs, with costs ranging from $10,000 to $10,000 or more.
Vehicle Graphics – Average Price: $100 – $1,000
Vehicle graphics are an excellent kind of company advertising signage that is both effective and cost-efficient.
Simple designs, such as a logo or your company’s name, may sometimes be created and placed for a few hundred dollars or less.
You may have to pay up to $1000 or more for more intricate decals and images.
In any case, vehicle business signage is a more cost-effective alternative that is ideal for firms that are always on the road or provide in-home services or deliveries.
How Much Does a Business Sign Cost? Ask Signimpact
We can help you whether your need is small shop sign or the most intricate pylon sign, all facilities are available. We’ll provide you with a quick quotation, and in many cases, we’ll do it on-site.
For almost twelve years, Signimpact has been providing dependable service to the sign sector in Canada. From pylons to monuments, banners to digital, and vehicle to window graphics, we can create, install, and service any form of signage you desire.
Our experts are all highly competent and exceedingly hardworking, and we only employ cutting-edge technology. You can rely on us to do the job correctly; we do all of the work ourselves and never subcontract it. Please contact us for a quotation right away.